Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Last Day @ Emafini

Today was the last day for us at Emafini. I wish I had a few more days. While I know I accomplished a lot with their technology issues, there was a lot more I wanted to do. The great thing is we installed Skype and some other tools to allow us to still work with them. I should be able to help from across the pond with some of their technology needs. What an amazing group of professionals Emafini has. Their warm personalities and dedication to the profession certainly provide their learners with positive outcomes. I will miss them, but we should still be able to be connected through the power of the Internet.

I truly hope to be able to come back someday, and hope they have an opportunity to visit us.

Today Principal McKay had to leave the school for a brief time. He gave me his key to his office just in case I had to leave and needed to lock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment